Sex Offender Registry

To conduct a search of registered sexual offenders in Johnson County, please visit the Johnson County Sheriff's Department website. The site maps offenders using a Google mapping system. You can see where they live, work or go to school.

To conduct a search of the registered sex offenders throughout the state of Kansas, please visit the Kansas Bureau of Investigations (KBI) website.

To search the national database, visit the US Department of Justice website.